As of right now, our normal Thanksgiving plans are not happening.
In a normal year, we have a big potluck gathering at my wife’s cousin’s house, but it’s highly unlikely this year.
We might have her parents over for a small get-together with just the four of us, but that’ll be about it.
According to a recent poll, a third of people who normally travel for the holidays won’t be traveling this year, according to a new survey. And overall, only 23% of Americans plan to travel.
Here’s six more ways we’ll be changing things up this holiday season because of the pandemic:
- Reducing the number of people you invite over.
- Go to fewer parties & gatherings.
- Buying fewer gifts because money is tight.
- Skipping church.
- Driving instead of flying.
- Not putting up decorations this year.
People are going to skip decorating? That seems a bit much.
Leave a Comment