Ten & Two.
That’s one of the biggest things I remember from driver ed. back in the day.
Hands at ten & two!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fast forward 28 years, and now I’m using my knee while downing some fries!
Unfortunately, I don’t see that grip on this list….but I’m sure that this personality expert would label me a psycho for driving like that.
The top seven driving styles & what they might mean in regards to your personality:
- Hands at ten & two. If you still drive like that, it means you play by the rules. You might also be a perfectionist.
- Nine & three. Similar to ten & two, but directly on the left & right of the wheel. This means you’re likely an anxious person, but also very thorough.
- Eight & four. Basically, ten & two, but on the bottom of the wheel. It indicates you are confident & like to take charge.
- One hand on the bottom of the wheel means your a minimalist who keeps things simple
- One hand on/near the top of the wheel. This “expert” says you’re relaxed and like to project confidence.
- Holding on to the center of the wheel. If you’re holding it with just one hand, you’re a thrill-seeker. If you’ve got both hands on the center of the wheel, you’re soft spoken & try to avoid conflict.
- One hand on the horn means you’re probably busy and bossy, but you’re also reliable.
Check out the “science” here.