Are you gross? Are you clean?
A recent survey asked 250,000 people various questions about their personal hygiene and here’s some of the results:
- How often do you shower? 60% of people said at LEAST once a day, 35% said every other day, and 1 in 20 people said “when I start to smell”. I shower at LEAST once a day.
- Do you always wash your hair? Only 24% of people said they do. I don’t have any hair, so I just soap it up like the rest of my body.
- Do you wash your feet? 38% of people said NO…that the soap and water dripping down does the job. I don’t really bother. My feet are gross & they’re going to stay that way.
- Do you ever pee in the shower? 2/3rds of people said yes. Every morning!
- How often do you brush your teeth? Only 66% of people brush twice a day. I’m one of them. Once after I drink a couple of cups of coffee in the morning, and once before bed. 29% said once, and 5% of people said less than that.
- How often do you change your sheets? 1 in 4 people said at least once a week. 30% said less than once a month(ew). We usually shoot for every other week.
- How often do you change your underwear? 13% of people DON’T change them every day. I’m an every day guy. And after every shower.
There’s more questions & results, and you can see them here.
Leave a Comment