I’m from New England. And we don’t drink “Wapatuli”.
In fact, I’d never even heard of it until I moved to Wisconsin in 2003.
So, if you’re like me, having a few people over on the weekend, and looking to make a Wap, here’s how you do it:
- Buy a brand new plastic trash barrel.
- Get two bottles of gin, rum, and vodka.
- Buy six gallons of OJ, lemonade & apple cider or apple juice.
- Pick up a case of beer. I prefer PBR.
- Get five pounds of apples, five pounds of oranges, 5 pounds of grapes, a large watermelon, three quarts of strawberries and three quarts of cherrries.
- And ice. 10-15lbs of it.
- The night before your party, clean the barrel. And clean & cut up all the fruit. After it’s all chopped up, throw it in the barrel.
- Add all the booze.
- Stick it in the fridge if you’ve got room, or in the basement with a lid on it overnight.
- Just before the party, add the juices & the beer…and right before the guests arrive, add the ice!
And voila! You have a giant-ass Wap.
What’s your Wapatuli recipe?
Leave a Comment