Have you been Googling a lot of stuff since the pandemic began?
How to make bread?
How to use Zoom?
How to make a face mask?
Well, you aren’t alone.
According to a recent survey(in England), 87% of adults are now using online tutorials to learn how to do stuff.
The top 10 things these people have been searching for are:
- How to use a new software, such as Zoom
- How to get stains out of clothing
- Tips & tricks for video games
- Make-up tutorials
- How to make a face mask
- How to bake cookies
- How to get past a specific part of a video game
- How to curl your hair
- How to poach an egg
- How to fix a washing machine
Oof. I’m going to leave that last one to professional.
Check out the entire list here.