One of the first things I decided to do when all this Coronavirus stuff started happening was to eat healthier, try to get more sleep, & get some more exercise.
Can’t hurt, right?
Well, if you’re like me and need a few pointers for STARTING to work out at home, here’s some tips:
- Clear some space. Get rid of some clutter & give yourself some more room for activities! Plus, less stuff to bump into or trip on.
- Open a window. So happy the weather has made this possible. Get some fresh air in that house!
- Wear good shoes. Being barefoot during yoga is fine, but make sure you’ve got some good kicks on if you’re doing more strenuous exercise.
- Don’t try to do it all at once. This one is tough to follow because you want results FAST. But mini-workouts can be just as good as a big one. Small goals are easier to attain!
- Go easy on yourself. Make sure you warm up & cool down. Stretch. And don’t overdo it!